Spring Hill Beef Hamper
Established in 2006 Spring Hill Beef strives to deliver Premium Fresh produce direct to your door. Originally all the beef came from Simon’s farm situated in the Misty Hills of the Southern Highlands at Burrawang. As our business grew we started to source outside Spring Hill farm – we sourced from farms all over the Southern Highlands. Now we source even further afield and source beef from all over Australia. So currently through the year our beef is sourced from :
- Spring Hill Farm in Burrawang, here we receive over 80 inches of rain a year. We don’t boom spray our paddocks with pesticides so the pastures stay free from cross contamination. We treat our cattle with kindness and respect. Our beef goes direct to Wollondilly abitor approx 40 minutes away.
- Farms from all over the Southern Highlands, where the average rainfall is still over 50 inches of rain. Cattle graze on lush green pastures where they still only have to travel 40 minutes to Wollondilly abitor.
- From farms Australia wide where cattle still graze on green pastures. This beef is still of the highest quality and as tender as you can get.
Spring Hill Beef is all about quality and service. Quality Premium Produce backed up with friendly service, if you get onto our data base you also will receive fantastic monthly specials to help with the family budget. Gives us a go and we guarantee you will not be dissapointed.
Spring Hill Beef is exclusively “Grass Fed”. The beef you eat has come from cattle that has an average age when butchered of b/w 14/22 months which guarantees prime tender beef!
Grass fed beef :
- Up to 60% more Omega 3 than grain fed beef
- 3 times as much Vitamin E than grain fed beef
- Twice as much beta-carotene (Vitamin A) than grain fed beef
- Omega 3 is essential for health and cannot be manufactured by the body. Most people think the only source is fish.
- Studies show that exclusively “Grass Fed” beef has an enhanced Omega 3 content up to 60% more than grain fed beef.
Additionally, there is a more favourable Omega 6 to Omega 3 ratio, improving the proportion of healthy fats in our diet.
Vitamin E is a powerful anti-oxidant and is most beneficial when consumed as food. “Grass Fed” beef contains three times more Vitamin E than grain fed beef.
Beta-carotene is a critical fat-soluble vitamin, necessary for maintaining a healthy immune system, good vision and growth. “Grass Fed” beef supplies twice the amount of Vitamin A as grain fed beef.
Another good Web site to look at : http://www.eatwild.com/